Log in to download a free trial of Metadefender Kiosk
Download our Deployment Guide
Protect Your Internal Networks and ICS/SCADA Systems From Threats on Portable Media
Industrial control and SCADA systems are becoming increasingly digitized and networked, which introduces new risks and vulnerabilities that must be addressed by IT security professionals. Organizations as diverse as nuclear power plants and consumer goods manufacturers are all potential targets for hackers looking to steal intellectual property or sabotage critical systems.
OPSWAT Metadefender combines industry-leading security technology, intelligence, and expertise with partner products to deliver a process to safely transfer data into secure networks.
Enhanced Security With Metadefender Kiosk
- Create a secure process to transfer files to your secure network with Metadefender Kiosk + Secure File Transfer (SFT), Metadefender Core, and data diodes. Here's how it works:
- Prevent threats by scanning all portable media with the most advanced engines using both signature and heuristic detection
- Prevent threats by scanning for known vulnerabilities
- Prevent unknown threats with next-generation data sanitization technology, also known as Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR)
- Audit all users bringing data into a secure facility
- Copy clean files to secure destinations, eliminating the need for outside untrusted media on a secure network
- Comply with regulatory requirements for the handling of portable digital assets
Key Features of Metadefender Kiosk & SFT
Portable Media Scanning & Processing
Uses over 90 data sanitization (CDR) engines to prevent unknown threats
Supports checks for known vulnerabilities in over 1 million binaries and 15,000 applications
Scans portable media with over 30 anti-malware engines in Metadefender Core including:
Click image to expand
Supports reading from and copying to many types of encrypted media
Authenticates users with either built-in Active Directory authentication or any authentication method users choose with custom authentication modules
Custom Security Profiles
Defines different data security policies for different users or groups of users
Offline & Online Support
Supports both online and offline environments
Optional distributed deployment model provides enhanced security
Multiple Form Factors
Many delivery options, including software only, tablets, and free-standing kiosks, to fit the unique requirements of each deployment.
Click image to expand
Data Diode Integration
Integrates with data diodes for additional security
Critical Infrastructure Webinars
Deploying Metadefender Kiosk to Meet NERC CIP Requirements for Removable Media and Transient Cyber Assets
Recommendations from OPSWAT on the best way to make the most of the functionality available in Metadefender Kiosk to meet NERC CIP requirements (010-2 R4) for handling removable media and transient cyber assets. This will include discussion on the pros and cons of different deployment options available when deploying Metadefender Kiosk.
Migrating Metadefender Kiosk Deployments from Metadefender Core v3.x to v4.x
• Find out the benefits of migrating your Metadefender Kiosk deployment from Metadefender Core v3.x to v4.x
Metadefender Kiosk: Recommended Deployment Options webinar
Recommendations from OPSWAT on the best way to make the most of the functionality available in Metadefender Kiosk and how it can be deployed to protect secure networks from threats. This will include discussion on the pros and cons of different deployment options available when deploying Metadefender Kiosk.
Metadefender Kiosk: Securing Data Transfer to Critical Networks Webinar
An overview of the Metadefender Kiosk product and how you can define a process for bringing data and devices into your secure networks while reducing the likelihood of introducing threats or vulnerabilities.
Interested in Learning More?
Example Customers & Case Studies