Detecting and Preventing Threats on Endpoints with Metadefender Client
Metadefender Client thoroughly scans endpoints for malware and vulnerabilities using more than 40 anti-malware engines and the OPSWAT Vulnerability Engine.
Metadefender Client can be used for the following:
- Forensic analysis of systems that are suspected to be infected
- Scanning systems for threats before they are introduced into secure areas
- Malware detection on endpoints
- Preventing threats on portable media from infecting endpoints
Key Features of Metadefender Client
- Detects threats using more than 40 anti-malware engines
- Detects application vulnerabilities
- Scans drive boot sectors
- Scans running processes and associated libraries
- Metadefender USB Client can be installed on endpoints to block access to any USBs until they have been scanned by Metadefender. When paired with Metadefender Kiosk this can ensure that all USBs have been processed by Metadefender Kiosk before they are used on endpoints.
- Metadefender Client can be included on "Live USBs" to scan systems that are powered off
- Real-time scan results available while Metadefender Client is processing files
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS Linux
- Extremely fast scan times that get faster as more endpoints are scanned
- Supports both online and offline environments
You can try Metadefender Client by downloading and installing a Metadefender Core trial, available from the OPSWAT Portal.